Business Development Manager
Are you a business development manager looking for a challenge? Does a technical scale up environment makes you tick? Do you believe that the buildings can become your personal assistant? Are you keen to apply your talents for selling our innovative smart buildings solutions? Do you create a pipeline of qualified leads? Read on.
bGrid is a fast-growing technology and innovation company based in Amsterdam. The company was founded in 2015 based on the conviction that working becomes more efficient and enjoyable by designing smart buildings that are good for the environment, the occupants of the building and the building owners. bGrid has achieved this through a smart sensor network that can be integrated with the known building management systems and lighting on one hand, and interact with individual users on the other. To support the delivery of these products and services, bGrid develops mobile devices and sensor units, data management systems, data processing algorithms and data interfaces aka “Internet of Things (IoT)” solutions. bGrid works in cooperation with international technology partners and integrators, and executes projects for commercial real estate.
You are the front of the company, identifying new business opportunities. You are an action-oriented individual who takes initiative and is eager to expand our (international) business. You understand the build environment and commercial real estate business. The business development manager at bGrid is responsible for creating a pipeline of qualified leads.
- Prepare the annual business development plan;
- Scout market trends and provide advice on new business opportunities;
- Collect and evaluate relevant information on market development, (potential) partners and (potential) end users, products and competition;
- Establish and maintain relationship with customers, market influencers and partners;
- Develop ideas for a better marketing spread over the regions;
- Make price comparisons and compare pricing models to determine the competitive position;
- Provide input for international market analysis.
The business development manager of bGrid reports to our Chief Commercial Officer.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role in the build environment;
- Track record in B2B sales of innovative technical products;
- Comfortable with long sales cycles;
- Bring a network of relevant relationships at a senior management level;
- Knowledge of building technology, IT, IoT and/or building automation;
- Understanding supply chain, pricing and technical principals in the commercial real estate sector;
- Technology savy, eagerto learn and able to work autonomously;
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment;
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- The opportunity to become part of a team of young, enthusiastic professionals in an innovative and fast growing international technology company;
- A dynamic and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative and daily exposure to innovative ideas and motivated people;
- The opportunity to gain experience in one of the fastest growing ICT sectors, with international and iconic clients and projects;
- Work in the center of Amsterdam;
- Healthy work-life balance (on average);
- Free lunch and Friday afternoon drinks;
- Participation in a pension program;
- A competitive salary commensurate with the position and the experience of the candidate.
To apply for this job, send your application with motivation letter to email@example.com. For inquiries please contact Wouter Kok at telephone 020-8881214.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated