Cloud Back-end Developer
We are looking for a Cloud, Back-end Developer with 2 to 5 years’ experience to join our international and multidisciplinary Dev-Ops team.
bGrid is a fast-growing PropTech company based in Amsterdam and we work hard on realizing the world’s smartest buildings; connecting people, places and the planet. Together we build a culture where amazing people, like you, can foster their talents and learn new things… Our bNA and bHybrid Remote Working Model are just two examples on how we do things a bit different.
Is this you?
We are looking for someone with experience in developing Cloud and back-end applications, using Python and Java or C#. You will be working on the next generation software to connect buildings to the Cloud. Software that makes the building smart, manages, and connects hundreds of devices. You are comfortable building software on Linux back-end, Cloud-native services in Azure and using Azure components to build a scalable and cost-effective architecture.
- Experience in Python and Java
- Experience in C# is an advantage
- MySQL, Redis, NoSQL and Docker
- Autonomously advise on implementations and best practices in coding, testing and versioning
- Experience with CI/CD (build and release) pipelines & strategies. (We use Azure Devops)
- Develop on Azure (IoTHub, Azure functions, ADLS/ADX/Synapse and eventhub)
- API Development
- Understanding of networking and communication protocols
- Knowledge of security, authentication and access control
- Understand of infrastructure-as-code is an advantage
- Agile, Dev-Ops
So, what will I be working on?
Your work consists of developing, designing, testing applications and infrastructure on Azure and buildings globally. For us, your passion for software development is as important as working together in a team. Are you someone who wants to learn and share your knowledge with the team? We would love to learn from you what code quality means to you? We are excited about IoT and smart buildings in general, are you?
What we offer:
- Small and diverse team of ambitious and creative people
- Opportunity to work on technology to realize the worlds smartest buildings
- Hybrid working model
- Office in the center of Amsterdam close to tram, metro and secure bicycle parking
- 28 vacation days and an extra day off on your birthday
- Pension scheme and additional insurance
- Personal and professional development
- Team and social events
- Enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues
Are you up for a challenge? Do you believe the world needs better buildings? Ready to grow your career and help us to realize the world smartest buildings? You’ve come to the right place.
Apply by clicking the button below. We like to hear all about you and why you would like to join bGrid.
When we see a match, we will invite you for a remote intro meeting to introduce bGrid, get to know you and discuss the role. We like to bSwift – so we keep you informed about the procedure along the way.
The interview phase may include a technical assignment to test your skills.