Senior Solutions Architect
As a senior solutions architect you will be joining the commercial team within bGrid and will report to the CEO. You will be the first contact to our clients. You are able to listen to the client and transform the clients’ smart building wishes into a tangible real smart building solution based on the bGrid technology and partner hardware and software solutions. Throughout the project you are a valuable sparring partner for all stakeholders (end user, real estate developer, architect, contractor, MEP installer, etc.), utilizing your capabilities to identify, understand, assess and integrate stakeholder interests and relations. You are able to quickly react on client requests and handle multiple projects/accounts simultaneously. You have a proven success record in selling technical solutions in the real estate sector from first contact to closing the deal.
- BSc or MSc degree preferable with a technical background or affinity;
- 3 to 5 years commercial experience in the real estate sector, technical consultancy and/or account management;
- Experienced and skilled in contracting procedures with clients and partners;
- You have an extensive network in the real estate sector and building technology;
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. (Dutch, German, Italian, or Spanish is considered a plus);
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Self-Learner and curious about technology;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of IoT, mechanical/electrical building installations, API’s, sensorsing, etc. will be highly appreciated.
- A dynamic and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative and daily exposure to innovative ideas and motivated people;
- The opportunity to become part of a growing team of young, enthusiastic professionals in an innovative technology company;
- The opportunity to gain experience in one of the fastest growing ICT sectors, with international and iconic clients and projects;
- Ability to work in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Healthy work-life balance.