Marketing Communication Professional
Are you a marketing communication professional, looking for a challenge? Does a technical scale up environment makes you tick? Do you believe that the buildings can become your personal assistant? Are you keen to apply your talents for promoting our innovative smart buildings technology? Can you write compelling stories? Are you curious and passionate about the customer experience? Read on.
bGrid is a fast-growing technology and innovation company based in Amsterdam. The company was founded in 2015 based on the conviction that working becomes more efficient and enjoyable by designing smart buildings that are good for the environment, the occupants of the building and the building owners. bGrid has achieved this through a smart sensor network that can be integrated with the known building management systems and lighting on one hand, and interact with individual users on the other. To support the delivery of these products and services, bGrid develops mobile devices and sensor units, data management systems, data processing algorithms and data interfaces aka “Internet of Things (IoT)” solutions. bGrid works in cooperation with international technology partners and integrators, and executes projects for commercial real estate.
You will be a driving force behind our brand identity. You are a creative and action-oriented individual who takes initiative and is eager to manage all our external marketing and communication activities. You will develop the marketing action plan, maintain the communication calendar, plan and organize events, keep our website up to date, manage our social media activities, and write blogs, product documentation, use cases and whitepapers.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Advice the management team on branding related matters;
- Optimise the (online) visibility of bGrid and generate traction for smart buildings solutions;
- Write press releases, counsel interviews and organise events;
- Produce and share content for different (social) media and communication channels;
- Research, write, and ensure the accuracy of content covering our product releases;
- Analyse the international competitive landscape and advice on value propositions.
As marketing communication professional at bGrid, you will report to our Chief Commercial Officer.
- BSc or MSc degree in marketing/communications;
- Two to five years of relevant experience in a B2B market with strong preference for an innovative product;
- Ability to anticipate market trends and match them with appropriate communication and marketing;
- Demonstrated ability to translate complicated concepts into content that is accessible to audiences with mixed levels of expertise
- Ability to obtain information through research, interviews and knowledge sharing with other team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Ability to work with an international, diverse team;
- Curious about technology, eager to learn; and able to work autonomously;
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a team of young, enthusiastic professionals in an innovative and fast growing international technology company;
- A dynamic and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative and daily exposure to innovative ideas and motivated people;
- The opportunity to gain experience in one of the fastest growing ICT sectors, with international and iconic clients and projects;
- Work in the center of Amsterdam;
- Healthy work-life balance (on average);
- Free lunch and Friday afternoon drinks;
- Participation in a pension program;
- A competitive salary commensurate with the position and the experience of the candidate.
To apply for this job, send your application with motivation letter to email@example.com. For inquiries please contact Wouter Kok at telephone 020-8881214.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated