Interested in becoming Partner Manager for an amazing prop-tech company in Amsterdam? In this role you are responsible for all services provided to our partners and their clients by analyzing, advising, and selling new features.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company with proven track record and international renowned clients. You should be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Proptech / Real estate industries and be very passionate about Sales and Technology.
Is this you?
- You are a highly motivated person with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with senior managers
- You are proactive, entrepreneurial and excel in partner & client service
- You are able to leverage your consultancy skills to effectively tie technology and business objectives to craft solutions that answer your partners and their clients business needs, create and solidify demand, and close deals
- You are passionate about developing long term and fruitful partner relationships with a focus on the strategic match. You are result oriented in partner relationship management
- You develop account management plans for strategic partners, and manage execution of these plans in close collaboration with your colleagues
- You have demonstrated knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers
- You have the ability to work with our commercial and product teams to create integrated solutions that address complex client and technological challenges
- You have advanced communications skills to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners, and, on the partner’s request, their customers
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing. Master’s degree/MBA preferred
- You bring 5+ years of experience in relationship management within commercial real estate, smart buildings, or similar
- You have excellent language skills in English, all other languages are a big plus
What we offer:
- Join a team of ambitious and creative people
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Hybrid working environment, amazing office space at Capital C. Amsterdam
- 28 vacation days and an extra day off on your birthday
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Frequent team and social events
Apply by clicking the button below. We like to hear everything about you and why you would like to join bGrid. When we see a match, we will invite you for a remote intro meeting to introduce bGrid, get to know you and discuss the role.
We like to bSwift – so we keep you informed about the procedure along the way.