Sales Lead Germany
We are looking to hire a talented sales professional for the German market.
Responsibilities include to market and develop our German business. In this role you are the sparring partner for our clients on (senior) management level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company with proven track record and international renowned clients. You should be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of proptech/real estate industries and possess a strong network of relationships within the real estate industry.
Is this you?
- You are a highly motivated new business developer and closer with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with senior managers and C-suite decision makers and their consultants.
- You are able to leverage your consultancy skills to effectively tie technology and business objectives to craft solutions that answer your clients business needs, create and solidify demand, and close deals.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers.
- You have the ability to work with our commercial and product teams to create integrated solutions that address complex client and technological challenges.
- You bring proven (key) account management experience including forecasting, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term and long-term opportunity and stakeholder management.
- You have demonstrated success selling complex (smart building) technology in commercial real estate including experience with emerging technologies.
- You have advanced communications skills to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing. Master’s degree/MBA preferred.
- You bring 5+ years of experience in consultative solution selling within commercial real estate, smart buildings, or similar.
- You have excellent language skills in English and German.
What we offer:
- Join a team of ambitious and creative people
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Hybrid working environment
- Regular visits to our Amsterdam HQ
- 28 vacation days and an extra day off on your birthday
- Personal and professional development
- Team and social events
Apply by clicking the button below. We like to hear everything about you and why you would like to join bGrid.
When we see a match, we will invite you for a remote intro meeting to introduce bGrid, get to know you and discuss the role.
We like to bSwift – so we keep you informed about the procedure along the way.