Are you a sales manager looking for a challenge? Does a technical scale up environment makes you tick? Do you believe that the buildings can become your personal assistant? Are you keen to apply your talents for selling our innovative smart buildings solutions? Are you a dealmaker? Read on.
bGrid is a fast-growing technology and innovation company based in Amsterdam. The company was founded in 2015 based on the conviction that working becomes more efficient and enjoyable by designing smart buildings that are good for the environment, the occupants of the building and the building owners. bGrid has achieved this through a smart sensor network that can be integrated with the known building management systems and lighting on one hand, and interact with individual users on the other. To support the delivery of these products and services, bGrid develops mobile devices and sensor units, data management systems, data processing algorithms and data interfaces aka “Internet of Things (IoT)” solutions. bGrid works in cooperation with international technology partners and integrators, and executes projects for commercial real estate.
You are the front of the company, dedicated to endorse an effective sales strategy and close deals. You are a persuasive and action-oriented individual who takes initiative and is eager to expand our (international) business. You understand the build environment and commercial real estate business. The sales manager at bGrid is responsible for increasing revenue in line with overall sales strategy and sales targets:
- Present and sell bGrid products and solutions to customers and potential partners;
- Develop quotes and proposals;
- Respond to general questions in tender processes (references, profiles, etc.);
- Prepare account plans and act as single point of contact for defined strategic accounts;
- Identify customers budget and procurement processes related to the bGrid solution;
- Establish and maintain relationship with customers, specifically on decision maker and influencer level;
- Contribute to the further professionalization of the marketing and sales organization and its processes;
- Document sales activities incl. record keeping of activities and customer information;
- Work with the commercial team to develop solution vision & win strategy.
The sales manager of bGrid reports to our Chief Commercial Officer.
Above all you are a team player and you bring relevant prior working experience as a sales executive or a relevant role in the build environment and a strong track record in B2B sales of innovative technical products with long cycles; In addition, you bring the following:
- A network of relevant relationships at a senior management level;
- Knowledge of building technology, IT, IoT and/or building automation;
- Understanding supply chain, pricing and technical principals in the commercial real estate sector;
- Familiar with sales techniques and methodologies in CRM, proposal management and deal closing;
- Technology savy, eager to learn and able to work autonomously;
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment;
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
The opportunity to gain experience in one of the fastest growing ICT sectors, in a company with international and iconic clients and projects;
- Be part of a team of young, enthusiastic professionals in an innovative and fast growing international technology company;
- Enjoy a dynamic and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative and daily exposure to innovative ideas and motivated people;
- Gain experience in one of the fastest growing ICT sectors, with international and iconic clients and projects;
- Work in the center of Amsterdam;
- Healthy work-life balance (on average);
- Free lunch and Friday afternoon drinks;
- Participation in a pension program;
- A competitive salary commensurate with the position and the experience of the candidate.
‘We want you to play a set of fun games to measure the fit for the job and our company. We believe in the idea that data from predictive hiring helps you as an applicant, and our company, to find the perfect fit’. Please click here -> https://app.equalture.com/en/vacancies/sales-manager-bgrid-6ce499/apply
To apply for this job, send your application with motivation letter to email@example.com. For inquiries please contact Wouter Kok at telephone 020-8881214.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated