Senior Wireless Embedded Systems Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Wireless Embedded Systems Software Engineer to join our international and dynamic team. bGrid is a fast-growing PropTech company based in Amsterdam. Our team is motivated, creative and enthusiastically realizing the world’s smartest buildings, connecting people, places and the planet.
We are building a culture at bGrid where amazing talented people, like you, can foster your talents and learn new things… At bGrid everyone proactively takes that extra step to achieve the best result for our customers, loves to work together and to celebrate success. Our bNA and bHybrid Remote Working Model are just two examples on how we like to do things differently at bGrid.
In this role you will work in a small and multi-disciplinary team on the development of our Smart Building Solution, from concept stage through pilot testing till productizing.
Specifically, you will be co-responsible for the development of the new embedded software generation, operating at the heart of our solution. Your responsibilities will extend into the implementation of this software, executing and developing test scenarios and ensure required certification.
Is this you?
For this position bGrid is looking for a senior engineer, specialized in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Technical Informatics or Electronics, who likes to create a new firmware generation for our wireless devices. Flexibility, enthusiasm, and good technical skills are important. In addition, you bring the following:
• Experience in developing software for embedded applications
• Knowledge of C and C++
• Knowledge of Bluetooth and Bluetooth based wireless mesh networks
• Knowledge of Electronics and Linux is a plus
• Ability to take a hands-on approach and dive into details where needed
• Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions to deliver initiatives from conception through completion in an iterative way
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work
• Good working knowledge of English (written and verbal) with the ability to collaborate with others internally and externally
• An interest in broadening your horizon
What we offer:
• Small and diverse team of ambitious and creative people
• Opportunity to work on state-of-the-art technology that enables the worlds smartest buildings
• Mix between working at the office and working from home
• Office in center of Amsterdam close to tram and metro, secure bicycle parking
• 28 vacation days and an extra day off on your birthday
• Pension scheme and additional insurance available
• Personal and professional development
• Team and social events
Apply by clicking the button below. We like to hear all about you and why you would like to join bGrid.
When we see a match, we will invite you for a remote intro meeting to introduce bGrid, get to know you and discuss the role. We like to bSwift – so we keep you informed about the procedure along the way.