As a solutions architect you will be joining the commercial team within bGrid. You will be the first contact to our clients. You are able to listen to the client and transform the clients’ smart building wishes into a tangible real smart building solution based on the bGrid technology. Throughout the project you are a valuable sparring partner for all stakeholders (end user, real estate developer, architect, contractor, MEP installer, etc.). You are able to quickly react on client requests and handle multiple projects simultaneously. You are focussed, efficient, never miss a deadline and ambitious.
- Recent graduate with BSc or MSc degree preferable with a technical background;
- Experience in real estate sector, technical consultancy and/or account management is a plus but not required;
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. (Dutch, German, Italian, or Spanish is considered a plus);
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Self-Learner and curious about technology;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast paced and constant changing environment;
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A dynamic and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative and daily exposure to innovative ideas and motivated people;
- The opportunity to become part of a growing team of young, enthusiastic engineers;
- The opportunity to gain experience in one of the fastest growing ICT sectors;
- Ability to work in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Healthy work-life balance.