Weesperplein 4b, 1018 XA Amsterdam. firstname.lastname@example.org +31 20 888 12 14
This Privacy Statement applies to:
- (potential) customers of bGrid
- visitors to the bGrid websites
- recipients of newsletters and commercial emails sent by bGrid
- all other persons who contact bGrid or of whom bGrid processes personal data
Types of personal data
Personal data provided by you:
- contact details and other personal data needed to provide our products and services
- contact details and other personal data provided during for example events, seminars and information on business cards
- contact details and other personal data provided through contact forms or other web forms
Personal data obtained through or generated on our website, electronic newsletters, commercial emails or related technologies:
- IP address
- your browsing behaviour on the website (including our web applications) such as information on your first visit, previous visit and current visit, the visited pages and the manner in which you navigate on the website
- whether you open a newsletter or commercial email
Personal data obtained from other sources:
- Personal data obtained from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce
- Social Media
Reasons bGrid may use your personal data for
- Implementing an agreement related to our products and services.
Your contact details will be requested. bGrid may also require other personal data to be able to execute the agreement, depending on the actual circumstances. The data will also be used to invoice the products and services bGrid provided to you.
- Stay in touch with our customers.
Your contact details will be recorded in our systems and can be used to send you newsletters, updates, invitations to events and seminars and requested information.
- Access control and company security
Related to our Data Services related web and mobile applications: an identifier related to an authenticated user is used by our Services to authorize this user. For display purposes only (so the user can recognize her/himself in our applications) we use the DisplayName provided by our identity provider (Microsoft Azure AAD B2C).
- Carrying out and analysing customer satisfaction surveys
- Preparing user statistics
The user statistics of the website enables bGrid to get an idea of the number of visitors, the duration of the visits, what sections of the website are visited and the click-behaviour. These are generic reports without any information about individual persons. bGrid uses the collected information to improve the website.
Legal grounds for processing your personal data
- Based on an agreement or for the conclusion of an agreement
- A legal obligation
- Approval, although you will always have the right to withdraw any permission you have given bGrid upon request
- In relation to a legitimate interest, bGrid may, for example, use your contact details to invite you to an event.
bGrid may hire service providers (processors) for the processing of your personal data which solely process your personal data based on our instructions. bGrid will conclude a data processing agreement with these processors which meets the requirements laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation.
bGrid, for example, works with service providers offering IaaS solutions (Infrastructure as a Service) or hosting services. bGrid also hires IT service providers that provide support to the operation of our systems. bGrid also makes use of third-party services to send newsletters and commercial emails.
bGrid sometimes needs to share your personal data with third parties, depending on the actual circumstances. There are also legal obligations that requires bGrid to disclose personal data to third parties.
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
Personal Data can also be provided to third parties in case of a reorganisation or merger of our company or sale of (a part) thereof.
Transfer outside the European Economic Area
bGrid may need to transfer your personal data to parties located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), depending on the circumstances.
The processors located outside of the European Economic Area which provide bGrid with services related to online newsletters and mailing alarm notifications are located in the United States and have a registration for the EU-US Privacy Shield. You can find more information on: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
Rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to access, correct and remove your personal data. You can also object to the use of your personal data or request to limit their use. In certain cases, you can request your data and transfer them to another party. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call +31 20 8881 214.
If you have any complaints about how bGrid handles your personal data, please contact bGrid by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. bGrid would be happy to assist you. If this is not possible, you can always contact the Data Protection Authority through https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/